Following advice and guidance from our governing body, insurers and Public Health England we are now open for appointments.
Due to the continued closure of leisure centres, we have temporarily moved clinic locations. Wendy, from Watkins Chiropractic is kindly renting us her room on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The Oast House
Bird in Eye Farm
Phone: 01825 761294
We have strict health and safety protocols in place to ensure the safety of our patients and practitioners including:
• High quality PPE
• High standard of clinical sanitation between each patient
• Reduced appointment capacity to allow gaps between patients and limit the number of people in clinic at any one time
What to Expect:
• Please wait in the car until the time of your appointment to make sure that we have had sufficient time to disinfect the clinic after our last patient.
• On arrival to your appointment you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
• We will be in PPE – this includes mask, gloves and aprons. We apologise for the formal attire and hope that you will be able to see our smiles through our eyes!
• You will also be given a mask, or you may bring your own if you wish. We may also take your temperature using a contactless thermometer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to treat patients who fall into the government’s high risk category. A list of these people can be found here . We are able to treat patients in the ‘moderate risk’ category as long as they are otherwise fit and well.
For obvious reasons we are also unable to treat those who have or have had symptoms of Covid-19 in the past fortnight.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Have a look at our info graph by clicking the download button below for any FAQs you may have!
We are genuinely thrilled to be back to work, and look forwards to seeing you soon!
Callum & Sophie