29/07/2020 – CLINIC UPDATE
From Monday 3rd of August we will be back in our usual treatment room at the Leisure centre. We will be operating on slightly restricted hours due to the leisure centre opening hours these will be:
Monday – Friday: 7am – 12pm
4pm – 8.30pm
Saturday: 8am – 2pm
Phone: 01825 761294
We have strict health and safety protocols in place to ensure the safety of our patients and practitioners including:
• High quality PPE
• High standard of clinical sanitation between each patient
• Reduced appointment capacity to allow a 15 minute gap between patients and limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time
What to Expect:
• Please wait in the car until the time of your appointment to make sure that we have had sufficient time to disinfect the clinic after our last patient.
• On arrival to your appointment you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
• We will be in PPE – this includes mask, gloves and aprons. We apologise for the formal attire and hope that you will be able to see our smiles through our eyes!
• You will also be given a mask, or you may bring your own if you wish. We may also take your temperature using a contactless thermometer.
We ask that anyone feeling unwell or those who have or have had symptoms of Covid-19 in the past fortnight to please rearrange their appointment.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Have a look at our info graph by clicking the download button below for any FAQs you may have!
We are genuinely thrilled to be back in the clinic, and look forwards to seeing you soon!
Callum & Sophie