CLINIC UPDATE – 17th May 2021
We are back to being “open as usual”. We are working from the Leisure Centre from Monday to Saturday at our usual hours
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the many wonderful businesses in and around Uckfield who have offered to help us remain open by offering their premises.
Please be rest assured that you can feel safe in our treatment rooms.
We have strict health and safety protocols in place to ensure the safety of our patients and practitioners including:
• High quality PPE
• High standard of clinical sanitation between each patient
• Reduced appointment capacity to allow a 15 minute gap between patients and limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time
We ask that anyone feeling unwell or those who have or have had symptoms of Covid-19 or those who have been requested to self-isolate in the past fortnight to please rearrange their appointment.
Phone: 01825 761294
What to Expect:
• Please wait in the car until the time of your appointment to make sure that we have had sufficient time to disinfect the clinic after our last patient and there is no unnecessary cross over between patients in the clinic.
• On arrival to your appointment you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
• We will be in PPE – this includes mask, gloves and aprons. We apologise for the formal attire and hope that you will be able to see our smiles through our eyes!
• You will also be given a mask, or you may bring your own if you wish. We may also take your temperature using a contactless thermometer.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Have a look at our info graph by clicking the download button below for any FAQs you may have!
We are genuinely thrilled to be be able to continue offering treatments to our patients and look forwards to seeing you soon!
Callum & Sophie